Sunday, February 19, 2012

Time To Vote



Thank you to our 4 participants in last weeks challenge whom are now our 4 finalists!  Each week as I see the number of participants in our challenges dwindle I keep trying to figure out why?  I would LOVE your opinion, if you have any ideas, suggestions, whatever that you would like to see to improve our Treasury Challenges please use the comments below to give me some feedback.  I am open to suggestions...

Please use the polls to your right to vote for your favorite of these 4 fabulous finalists...

  1. Sexy Lines by  Cat Thomas
  2. Do You Think I'm Sexy? by  MadScientistsDesigns
  3. Sexy Lips by  1treeyoga
  4. vintage sexy by  kristen and denver
We will have our next Treasury Challenge this Tuesday and our theme will be "CLASSIC" and remember it can mean ANYTHING to YOU!!!!   Do not build your Challenge Treasury until it is Tuesday wherever you are in the world and be sure to stop by the blog post for a complete list of rules and to find out who our featured shop will be!  HAVE FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts.....