Monday, September 19, 2011

Marvelous Monday

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

I don't know what its been like in your neck of the woods, but here in mine its been just rainy and dreary all day today!  Here are some rainy day items from the Etsian Artists Team...

Good Friends Hang in There - Illustraton Art Print - 8 x 10 - Blue Violet Gray

Mobile  Dragonfly Felted Rain Drops with Porcelain Pieces

12x12 OOAK Watercolor Painting: Sunflowers in the Rain

ACEO 'Big Juicy Tears of Blood & Pain' No.3 of Series Original Art Card

As the Clouds Gather - 7x5 or 8x6 Print

I know this isn't a lot and I am assuming there is probably more than this on the team but this is all I could find by searching the tagged items, if you are an Etsian Artists team member and the owner of an item that should be up here please remember to add the team tag EAWT and all other relevant tags so that your items can be found for features!  If you decide to add the tags now and notify me, I will go back and find your items and add them to this feature!  

3 comments:

  1. Great collection of our team members! Thank you for featuring my art print along with these wonderful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually wish it would rain today! Thanks so much for adding my painting alongside such creative art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say but a marvelous, Marvelous Monday! Thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts.....