Sunday, August 7, 2011

Time To Vote


Thank you to everyone who participated in last weeks Treasury Challenge for the theme "SENSUAL,"  I know I sure had fun throwing that treasury together and I hope you all did too!  Our 4 finalists this week are...
  1. Soft & Sensual on a Cotton Candy Cloud  by oddballartco
  2. The Five Senses  by CatHousePrints
  3. Cotton, Naturally Sensual by TableTopJewels
  4. Sensual Whisper by Libromancer
Please use the polls to your right to vote for your favorite of these 4 beautiful treasuries.  Good Luck to all of you!!!!!

This Tuesdays Treasury Challenge theme will be "NATURAL" remember that this theme can mean anything to you and you can not build your treasury until Tuesday; Have fun!!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful treasuries!!! I just voted for my favorite. Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts.....